A 30-year-old woman in the Assin central Municipality of the Central region has poisoned herself after she lost her GHC500 at Assin Dompem .
Reports say, the Lady who is prevalently known as Adwoa Ann said life had become agonizing for her since she lost the last cash she was relying upon for endurance and along these lines chose to drink weedicide to end her anguish.
Kasapa FM’s Yaw Boagyan announced that she was found by her sister-in-law Esi Arthur who hurried her to the St Francis Xavier Hospital. They were anyway associated with a mishap coming, leaving the sister-in-law, the driver, and different tenants of the Taxi injured.
The sister-in-law has been alluded to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital because of the seriousness of her wounds whiles Adwoa is as yet doing combating for her life at the Francis Xavier Hospital.